okay anyway, the point of this post was to show you what i bought? but clearly.. i ranted (i would usually do this for all posts but i'd probably bore you with what i have to say)
- faux (has to be faux- poor animals) fur vest - finally!
i was inspired by this:
- a sheer cropped (it says it's a 'corset' but i wouldn't call it that) top, with crochet embroidery. this one is definitely inspired by thefoxyman, who purchased such an amazing vintage Wang-esque top from Byron Bay. mine can't even compare to this, if only there was another..
i can't wait until my tight ass days are over. i need a job so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
also inspired by:
- i'm really into grey shoes as of late, check out lauren santo domingo's louboutin's! they're just a perfect pallette to mix-and-match with.
- fringe (or hair? l-o-l) skirt and blazers!
- and not to mention, lanphear's lanvin ring :-O all her jewellery is just.............. no word's can describe.
.. and way too many more pictures!! BECAUSE jak & jil is just amazing, he captures every fashion-forward thing a girl would only dream of. not to mention the paris vogue team.