Friday, December 12, 2008

Erin Wasson & Levi's

I finally have the studded Levi's cutoffs I've been lusting for, they were Rumi's (from fashiontoast- as pictured below).. I started this lemming ever since I saw Erin Wasson's levi's. Now I can indulge myself in them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll summer long.

Photobucket



Oh, but I did wish they came with a little more studding in the back and more rips and what-not(like Erin's- i guess i can always DIY) but can't complain, they're my perfect shorts for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shorts Danii!
If only i had legs like yours. Sigh... hahhaha
Loveloveloooveee fashion toast as well. She always looks so stylish in some of the most simple outfits.

Anonymous said...

those shorts are so hot and so you danii! very noiiice poop head :)

elephantshoes said...

lol as if jennifer! i hate my poopie trunks. i love her simple outfits too and her exquisite boot collection, ahh chloes and mj's!

aha thanks ellaaa!